September 2012 marked the 30th anniversary of Pastor Jack Lash’s ministry at Gainesville Presbyterian Church. Looking back over the 30 years of pastoring, Jack preached two short sermon series: the first entitled Things I Still Believe After 30 Years, and the second Things I’ve Learned These 30 Years.
Things I Still Believe In After 30 Years
- September 2 The Word of God
- September 9 The Church
- September 16 Raising Children Unto the Lord
- September 23 Wisdom Loves Correction
Things I’ve Learned These 30 Years
- September 30: Arrogance is Poisonous
- October 7: There Are Two Sides of Sin
- October 14: Religion Is Just as Dangerous as Un-
- October 21: Even Good Things Have a Dark Side
- November 4: The Christian Life is Trinitarian
- November 11: Sometimes It Doesn’t Make Sense
- November 25: Outreach Is Part of the Gospel
Click the All Sermons button on the middle of the right side of the home page and then click the Sermon Series entitled "After 30 Years" to access these sermons.